“Saving is a Virtue of People who cannot earn more.”- Jokes on Wedding Present

Women Saving Money Very Funny Humor Cartoon Jokes

Sadie had a wedding to go to, and needed a wedding gift. "Aha," thought she, "I have that monogrammed silver tray from my wedding that I never use. I'll just take it to Cohen, the silversmith and have him remove my monogram and put hers on it. One cheap wedding present, who will know?"

So she took it to the silversmith and asked him to remove her monogram and put the new one on. The silversmith took a look at the tray, shook his head, and said,

"Oy! Lady, you can only do this so many times!"

Related Keywords- Very Funny Jokes on Women, Small Story on Wedding Present, Fun article on Monogram, Interesting Incident with Silversmith, Money Saving Quotes, Ladies Options to save money Humor Cartoon